Saturday 8 May 2010

I love the interwebs


I've found some great printable FREE stuff for a bit more floral-ness and typography to our wedding with signage.
Above is the sign for our lomo camera table.


We are already planning on using the double sided ikea tolsby frames as part of the table decor with old family photos in them. Three per table one with pics of my grandparents weddings, one with Nico's grandparents weddings and one with out parents weddings, between the frames small vases of field flowers will be scattered. Then I found this  menu/table number template, designed to go in these rames...so maybe I'll be heading back to ikea.
I'm thinking of this wallpaper as a backdrop for our DIY photobooth with this customizable sign.





and there is also this cute menu template on their site too, which matches our wedding colours (well at least the chair covers in the castle and our invites) and my ribbon rosette ideas...


No comments:

Post a Comment